Monday, January 9, 2012

A Lesson on Being Prepared, and on Love and Faith

I had a few more small rocks tossed on my path yesterday.  I was working on my blogs, and on my book, when my computer crashed.  Thank goodness, I had my document files backed up, except for the ones I was working on at the time.  My son worked the rest of the day trying to get it to boot enough to retrieve any necessary, and as usual there was an angel to save me.  He had the guts to do whatever it took, and the perserverance to not give up.   Finally, after several hours of trial and error working it, he was able to get it to boot up, and even though all the programs were gone, my document files were in place.  I backed them up on my exterior storage, and just for extra safety, I emailed my book files to myself. 
My dear husband, Tom, ordered a new one for me this morning while I was at work.  It will be a few days before it arrives, and will be this weekend before I can get it up and running.  Sometimes, the love of someone else, and maintaining faith will pull you through some rough spots. 
“Faith consists in believing when it is beyond the power of reason to believe.” ~ Voltaire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment, so I can get feedback!