Thursday, February 16, 2012

Nominated and Selected as Today's Honoree! Wow, What an Honor! A Win for Bladder Cancer!

I was amazed and delighted that I was nominated and selected as a Today's Honoree.  I am always delighted when someone helps spread the word about bladder cancer, or does something that helps their fellowman/woman.  What a wonderful thing to happen.  I hope all of you who read this visit, or at least find out what the risks and symptoms of bladder cancer are at the American Bladder Cancer Society at http://www.bladdercancersupport.org.  A big thank you to the person who nominated me! 

My friend Dr. Aman Kay and I proofed the new book and I had to make a couple of changes on my book, Traveling a Rocky Road with Love, Faith and Guts.  However, I think it will be very soon and the book will be available.  I have to follow-up on my launching plans, and schedule some booksignings. Once I get a copy of my book, I have a review lined-up.  I have ordered bookmarks to give away, and I have business cards.  Any suggestions on what else I should do besides work on my online marketing. 

I just completed the questionnaire for an interview on my children's book, Merchild Land.  I will let you know when that will be available.

This waiting and anticipation is not a comfortable place for me.  My hands are tied in many ways.  All I can do, is to look for ways to promote bladder cancer and the books so the sales will help out with the quest that it is no longer underserved and unknown.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Sylvia! You deserve all the nominations, great work my friend.
    Christy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a Comment, so I can get feedback!