Monday, April 23, 2012

Words for the Week on the Rocky Road


Strength

Courage

Confidence

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt  

This past week had been a rough one health wise, but I think that I am on the upward trail to getting better.  I have a doctor’s appointment on Wednesday for more tests to see if, or how much things have improved with the bacteria infection. 

This experience did teach me something new about being a bladder cancer survivor.  I had never had a urinary tract infection since my radical cystcectomy.  I cannot not say that anymore. I think that bacteria was in more places than the ole Indiana Pouch because of the other symptoms I had. 

I go Wednesday for follow-up tests to see if the antibiotics worked, or if I need more.  I am hoping they did.  I will keep you updated.


"Bacteria keeps us from heaven and puts us there." - Martin H. Fischer

1 comment:

  1. I agree Sylvia that the rough times do make us stronger. I am glad you are looking ahead and continuing to help other survivors with your positive messages. You are in my thoughts xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a Comment, so I can get feedback!